Calling naturopaths and those who have studied iridology before and are looking at an iridology refresher.
I will be running one in October. If you want to attend please register your interest now.
This is an advanced workshop and will only be open to those who have studied iridology before.
Who should attend:
- You want to feel confident in assessing what you are seeing in an iris
- You studied Iridology years ago and haven't used it since college
- You left college and just didn't feel you learnt enough
- You want to incorporate Emotional (also called Rayid or Personality) Iridology into what you do
- You would like some practical experience assessing some irises
Presenter: Caroline van der Mey
Dates: Friday, 19 October 2018
Time: 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
Price: $200 per person — Early bird price is $180 per person if paid by 5 October 2018.
There will be limited places and 3 places have already been earmarked.
Venue: Core Chiropractic, Unit 1/85 Old Perth Road, Bassendean
CHAKRA is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘wheel’, ‘spinning wheel’ or ‘spinning wheels of light’. Chakras are considered to be the energy centres that transform our life energy or chi into energy that is used for the functioning of the body and mind. Each chakra vibrates a different colour.
Find out more about:
- How your chakras get out of balance
- How to tell if your chakras are out of balance
- How to use flower essence to rebalance your chakras
This is a hands-on course with healing and meditations. Join the fun and learn techniques you can use for yourself, your family and others.
Limited places available.
You will go home with lots of tools to use and your own flower essences blend.
Date: Tuesday, 28 August 2018
Time: 10 am to 1.30 pm
Price: $100 per person — Early bird price is $90 per person if paid by 20 August 2018 — Bring a friend and pay only $80 per person
Venue: Core Chiropractic, Unit 1/85 Old Perth Road, Bassendean, Western Australia